The Cottage Orné Quilt

The Cottage Orné Quilt
Click the picture to visit my other blog

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Between times



May I wish you all a very happy time over the holidays with a knitted toy I would love to own!  Just look at her dress with the dear little robins and the striped stockings!!


She was made by Julie of  http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/shop/ and I would love to own her - who wouldn't?

Julie's rabbits and other knitted animals are so popular that the name of a purchaser has to be selected by a random selector. Oh I do hope I have the chance to buy one soon! 
   

3 comments:

Radka said...

Ahhhh, so sweet!

Sue said...

I'm loving her work Mary. I am going to keep an eye out for her next batch. Abi was born in the year of the rabbiit and a one off rabbit would be a perfect gift.

Thanks for your comment on my last post. I absolutely adore Herefordshire. I have been a frequent visitor to Tinsmiths this past year and the Feathers is a very civilized place to sit and have coffee.
Happy New Year to you.

Anonymous said...

I have one of her bunny's.It's quit a story how I got her. I had a bunny in my basket but before I could pay for her she was gone to someone else. I made a comment to the lady who makes those and said it was not fair.I was looking forward to this bunny because I just got a little granddaughter.A mail came back that she was prepared to make me one.I could choose what I wanted.So I choose little bunny girl with a dress with some kittens on. I just saw this week you now can buy the pattern for this little bunny!Nicky